DOWNLOAD KELLY KLEMMENSEN'S FREE PRESET
Thank you so much for your interest in this preset!
If you enjoy it, check out my desktop and mobile preset packs (here)!
Below you'll find:
A bonus video (very important to watch)
Instructions on how to install the desktop & mobile presets to your devices
Desktop & Mobile preset downloads!
HOW TO USE THE FREE PRESET TO IT'S FULLEST POTENTIAL
It's important to know that this preset does NOT include
"auto-white balance" or "auto-exposure."
The preset may look very dark or very light when you first apply it because I've trusted that you can adjust the exposure yourself. It also may look very blue or very yellow because I trust you can adjust the temperature and tint yourself.
Once you adjust those, the preset should look PERFECT!
Why did I do this?
Because the Lightroom "auto-white balance" and "auto-exposure" do not work properly on every photo. I chose to let you pick where you wanted those sliders rather than letting Lightroom decide where it thinks they should be.
HOW TO INSTALL MOBILE PRESET:
1. Save "KKP - Preset (Mobile).dng" to your phone
2. Open the photo in Lightroom for Mobile
3. Click (...) and click "Create Preset"
4. Type preset name "KKP - Preset (Mobile)" and click ✓
5. All finished!! The preset should now be saved and usable in "Presets"
HOW TO INSTALL DESKTOP PRESET:
1. Open Lightroom (make sure it's up-to-date)
2. Find "Presets" on the left side of the screen
3. Click the + sign and click "Import Presets"
4. Find "KKP- Preset.xpm" in your folders and click "Import"